Gå til resume Gå til indhold

Storm surge

Find details about how you receive compensation after a storm surge


If you have suffered damage to your real or movable property in connection with a flood, you can receive compensation from the Danish Storm Council


If part or all of your forest has been overturned by a storm, you can get a subsidy to plant a new forest.

Storm damage tax

Find information and forms needed for non-Danish firms in order to correctly pay and report storm damage tax.

About The Danish Storm Council

The Danish Storm Council is an independent council who handles cases concerning three types of natural catastrophes: storm surge, flooding from waterways and lakes and windfall.

Contact the council

Content on the website